GAP 4.4 Bugfix 3 (May 2004)
Errors listed in bold may cause the system to return a wrong result
without issuing a warning, errors in italics can cause a system
crash. Other errors typically will lead to an error message and may cause
the abortion of a run but will not cause wrong results.
- Problems with the online help with some manual sections.
- Problems of the online help on Windows systems.
- A problem in GQuotients when mapping from a finitely presented group
which has a free direct factor.
- The function `DisplayRevision'
- The trivial finitely presented group on no generators was not recognized
as finitely presented.
- A problem with `Process'.
- A problem when intersecting subgroups of finitely presented groups that
are represented in ``quotient representation'' with the quotient not a
- A bug in the generic `Intersection2' method for vector spaces, in the
case that both spaces are trivial.
- Correct setting of system variables (e.g., home directory and command
line options) after loading a workspace.
- Enable ReeGroup(q) for q = 3.
- A problem in the installation of the multiplication routine for matrices
that claimed to be applicable for more general list multiplications.
- A problem when computing weight distributions of codes with weights
- Wrong handling of integer literals within functions or loops on 64bit
architectures (only integers in the range from 2^28 to 2^60).